Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I swear, I'm signing off on 'holidays' for the rest of the year. Owen woke up screaming at 5:40 or something and even though I rocked him and he was quiet, it was obvious by his wide eyed gaze that he was NOT planning on anymore sleep. Luckily, dh agreed to get up at 6 to take over so I could 'sleep in' haha. Unluckily, my body wasn't willing so after 30-40 minutes I quit trying and got up. Dh had to leave for work soon anyway :( And then Zach got up and the day took off in full swing. Owen doesn't want to eat, but he wants to TRY everything in the house anyway. Zach wants to eat, but nothing he can get for himself. Mama just wants to SLEEP!

Both still snotty and coughing, Owen has a funky hive-looking rash, he's WILD hyper insanely crazy running, climbing, laughing, crying, screaming. Finally got him down at 11:30 for a nap, which lasted a whole 30 minutes. Counting the minutes till dh comes home. Thanking my lucky stars I'm not a military wife or a single mom...

The boys did have some fun moments outside in the pool, though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment