Wednesday, May 6, 2009

May 4

Today I was outside checking on all the plants and I saw this little white dot on the dill. I'm letting it flower so it can go to seed and then I can replant. These plants did so well from the last seeds I harvested, much better than the original plants. Anway, there was this tiny white thing in the itty bitty flowers. On closer inspecting, it looked like a super teensy weensy spider. I got the camera and the 85mm lens. Even then I couldn't tell for sure. Not until I uploaded the pics was I more certain. He has these two long legs on each side, but spiders have 8 legs, not 4. On 2 other images, however, I could see two teeny tiny short legs behind the two long legs, making a total of 8.

Crazy freaky looking spider. If you have any idea how dill blooms, you'll know how zoomed in this photo is.

1 comments:

Jenni Renee said...

this is kind of creepy but neat at the same time. I really like the picture though.

Post a Comment