Thursday, February 21, 2013

Owen's turn

I have had two posts back to back about Zach, essentially, so to try and be a little bit fair I need to post about Owen.  They'll probably never read this and never care, but one thing I have learned in my life is to be prepared because the last thing you expect is the thing that will be your downfall.

I love you, Owen ♥ you are my awesome little Ozone.  Although after last night's bath and all the soap you dissolved in the water your nickname is now Soapzone.  I love that you squeeze my neck in the mornings when I wake you up and you threaten to never let me go.  You are an amazing reader and artist and thinker and dancer and singer and I can't wait to see what else you will be as you continue to grow.

For the readers, Owen has recently given up on our karate plans and taken his freedom to choose and landed in dance class.  I think this will be a perfect fit, but as always, only time will tell.

And in case you are Kevin #2 reading this, I reiterate, I did NOT pose this photo.  If I had, he wouldn't be sitting square in the middle, I'd probably try for a creative seating and fail miserably.  He actually did sit still on his own, playing his LeapPad.  This kid loves puzzles of all sorts.  I should video him playing with the Perplexus.



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment