Monday, August 9, 2010

Surprise!

Time for I ♥ Faces again!  I haven't done this in a while, but this week's theme is Surprise! and I just LOVE this picture--Zach and cousin Sophia having a grand old time playing with the water hose when we were visiting in WV.  I brings back such fun memories and makes me homesick, wishing I could relive those summer days when we were kids running free through the hills and picking blackberries and getting dirty and running from pretend bad guys.

But I really love the surprised look on Zach and Sophia's triumphant grin as she blasts him full in the face.





Photobucket

7 comments:

MD said...

Awesome! What a great shot!

Kimberly Kay said...

What a fun shot!!! Love it!

SarahinSC said...

Super surprised shot!

Akeewee said...

This is the winner for sure!

Akeewee said...

How did you get this great effect with the color?

Unknown said...

Me, do you have an email I can post to? I don't remember what all I did off bat, but I can probably run through photoshop w/it again (I'm terrible about not saving the original w/layers).

Melanie said...

I'm mad this one didn't win. lol. I love this photo!

Post a Comment