Saturday, August 7, 2010

New friends!

A new family has moved into the area and we are so excited!  The mom and I sort of 'knew' each other from a parenting message board where we have both been members for a few years.  When she posted asking about possibly moving to this area, I couldn't believe it.  And before I knew it, they were here!  Literally a mile from my house.  Crazy.  But we got to meet them and they are super cool and the girls are just as gorgeous in real life as they are in the photos I've seen.  We hope we get to play with them lots.  They have a great pool ;)

Photobucket

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Aw, shucks, my very own post! *blush* Thank you again (and again and again) for being my sounding board about everything FL and making us feel so welcome in our new hometown.

Post a Comment