Saturday, August 7, 2010

Life's a Beach

When I was a kid, my brother said this a few times until my mom made him stop.  She said something about it sounding like something else, but I really couldn't figure out what she was talking about.  To me, it meant that life was going by smooth and easy with sunny days and good times.  Oh well. 

But life IS smooth and easy and sunny and full of good times on this day.  We got to the beach and OMG there was an actual nice lazy bit of wave action and some flat sand and I have LONGED for an opportunity like this.  Where the water makes a mirror on the sand, it's just gorgeous.  Usually it's a bit rougher and the sand not so packed.  I played with some filters and color effects.  But don't you just love my dancing boy?

Digging toes in the sand, smearing Dad with more sand, prying a small crab from his hidey hole...a perfect day to say "Life's a Beach".


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment