Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I Heart Sunglasses

Those of you who read this blog have seen this photo before, but I couldn't resist posting it again for the I ♥ Faces theme this week...Sunglasses!  I was wracking my brain, trying to see if I could remember having a decent photo of someone wearing shades, and my brain was trying to sift through memories of beach days, did I have a camera, do I even HAVE any besides that one I took of Owen and it had bad flash shadowing....Anyhow, I was browsing through my files and this one stopped me and I knew I had to use it.

I had told Zach to clean his room and a few minutes later I turned around to see this vision in black...my own little Terminator.  I guess cleaning his room was being put off in favor of dress up, but how could I not laugh?  His facial expression just puts it over the top.




Head on over to I ♥ Faces and to see more!

Photobucket

5 comments:

gma said...

awesome!

Brianne Hall said...

Ha ha. Classic. That is awesome.

PIXbyemily said...

L O V E it. nicely done.

Nikki said...

totally boy! love. Cracked-up at your About Me to LOL! so fun! (:

marinda said...

Cute!

Post a Comment