Monday, November 30, 2009

We love tooshies!

It's time for I ♥ Faces' weekly contest and this week they ♥ Tooshies! Now, I have some cute nekkid tooshies floating around on my comp here, but the rules clearly state NO NEKKID BUTTS! And I am not a rule breaker. Simply because I always get caught. Who else gets pulled over for going 37 mph? As far as I know, I'm the only person in existence to get that honor.

Anyway, here is Owen's tush from March. On the beach, chasing the gulls, I know the photo could use a little creative touch but I'm SO behind in posting photos, I feel as if spending more time on this would not be good for my photo karma. Poor baby. His tooshie is hidden by the swim diaper and then the shorts over that. But the saggy pants aren't stopping him! We almost had gull soup for dinner.













Head on over to I ♥ Faces to see some really cute tooshies! And maybe in the meantime I'll edit his pic and reupload it. Mwahahaha.

4 comments:

Nicolemiko said...

Very cute image. There's nothing like chasing sea gulls on the beach.

lizwiththree said...

that is an awesome picture!!! i love pictures at the beach!!!

Alice said...

i love this picture! it is so sweet and fun! reminds me of my little boy on his first trip to the beach - he's now 25 and he's getting married next weekend - where did all the time go? anyway, love your shot!

my photo is posted now, too. feel free to come on over for a visit anytime :O).

Some call me Neesie. said...

Classic! Cute beach shot, love the baggy pants! Well done.

Post a Comment