Monday, November 23, 2009

I Heart Faces - Sun flare

I took this photo back in January, hard to believe almost a full year has gone by since then. It was a lucky 'mistake' as I didn't realize how much sun was hitting the lens, but once I got in and saw the larger image, I fell in love with the streaks of sunlight lining the photo. And his blue eyes just really popped :) Go check out the amazing work of the awesome photogs posting at I ♥ Faces!



PS...don't forget to click the photo for a larger version ;)

7 comments:

Skeller said...

I love happy mistakes, don't you?!? such welcome surprises, they are ...

Unknown said...

What a cutie! Such a great picture! I just love it! He is a doll! Love that hair and those FAB eyes!

Julie Rivera said...

I love the streaks of sunshine reaching all the way across your picture...that is hard to do! And you are right about those eyes.

Anonymous said...

Oh VERY nice!! Very handsome young man with GORGEOUS eyes!

Unknown said...

What a FUN and dramatic shot! :-) I love the perspective!

Kim said...

Fun!! I like it.

Shiloh Mae said...

his eyes are so beautiful! for reals, the sunflare really made this picture perfect.
here's my entry! http://shilohmae.blogspot.com/2009/11/i-3-faces-photo-challenge-sun-flare.html

Post a Comment