Monday, March 25, 2013

My little Munchkin

I'm very tired, so I'm just going to post a few cute pics I took of Owen the other day.  BE WARNED!!!  A FLASH was used.  He's not very patient and doesn't allow his slow moving mama to make camera adjustments.  By the time I've moved ONE dial, he's off building half a Lego mall or something.


But srsly, isn't he just too cute?
In fact, he's so cute I almost forgot this cute thing he said the other day.  He says a million kazillion cute things, I admit I let them blur in my head from time to time.  But from now on, in our home, this song says 'Come alooooonnnng with meeee, I will eeeeeat your braaaaiiin...."

go ahead, find it :)


And then check out the cutie who heard the REAL lyrics.

Ok, I give. Uncle.  Whatever.  The link is below, my attempts at making cute arrows pointing to it have been proven futile.  Or skip it and just look at my sweet munchkin.

Come Along  






Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment