Saturday, May 8, 2010

Whew, it hasn't been quite a whole month...

I feel like that would be the kiss of death for this year on the blog LOL.  I tell you, that stupid bug/bronchits/whatever really did a number on me.  After taking so long to get some energy back, I was in a horrible rut of non-productiveness, and could barely make myself even grab the camera.

Lots of stuff has happened...Zach did Crystal's walk again this year (even donating 13.00 of his own moolah).  The kids in his class all liked his book and he was on cloud nine the day he came home after presenting it to the class.  He may even be in the running for an award with it...we are both holding our breath.

Harmony still owns my bed.

We camped out in the back yard.

We went to Melbourne Beach's Founder's Day.  Some vendor saw me walking around w/my camera and asked me to take his photo, so I did.  I also got Sharon chowing down on something tasty.

There are a ton of photos here, so be patient.  I am now trying to get back into the one-a-day, which you'll probably realize before you read this, since they will be posted above.




Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment