Thursday, April 1, 2010

Practice makes perfect

Well, I'll probably never hit perfection, but that's no reason to not practice is it?  Kevin made me promise to take down my backdrop/setup from the garage before this weekend, as we are expecting company and will need to put his car in there to make more space.  Sigh.  But as luck would have it, our neighbors have grandchildren visiting now and then and I happened to notice their cute little granddaughter riding her bike outside today.  Score!  I ran over and asked if she would come and play with me aka allow me to take photos of her.  My own boys were at Grammy's house today, so I had freedom to do what I pleased without fear of total house destruction and injured children.

She is just too adorable.  AND she loved to pose.  It was nice b/c I was able to focus the camera, check the settings, make changes and such instead of rushing to click photos before someone got hurt, ran out of the frame, started crying, or otherwise.  I need to get them printed at a reputable place b/c the quickie prints from Walmart had awful coloring problems and I don't know if it's my computer (b/c they look fine here!) or just cheap printing.

I added a copyright to protect her, don't want anyone grabbing her photos for unsavory purposes :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Beth, these are GORGEOUS!!!!! How lucky for the both of you...you to have such a great, willing, gorgeous model, and for her to get some great shots! You are so talented!

Anne-Marie

Unknown said...

Awww, Thanks!

Melanie said...

Her grandparents are going to be so excited to get these! I love the butterfly ones.

Post a Comment