Monday, April 19, 2010

Hello again...

This seems to be becoming a bad habit, and this early in the year?  Not good....  I have honestly been sick this time, though.  For realz, yo.  I actually broke down and went to the walk in clinic yesterday and walked back out with a script for a Z-pack and some codeine to help with the cough that's keeping me (and Kevin!) up during the night.  I really wish he'd given me something for this nasty sore throat, but hey, I should look on the bright side and be thankful for a bit of weight loss, as a result of not wanting to eat.  Ouch.

Here are a few pics of Owen having fun in the bath.  And for those of you not reading my Facebook, here's a short Owen story:
Last Tuesday, the only day this past week when I actually had any energy, I was in my room cleaning up our bathroom.  I had left him sitting on the couch in the family room watching Thomas the Tank Engine on TV.  He was semi-clothed, but acceptable, in a T-shirt and cute little toddler undies.  And I'd set him up with a bowl of snacks, some Nature's Valley graham cracker sticks.  Good to go for a little while, giving me the freedom to clean for a little bit and not worry about what he might be getting into.  But alas, I should know by now that he is NEVER without another card up his sleeve.  He came marching into my room, carrying his bowl, and his underwear was nowhere to be found.  Rather than graham sticks in the bowl, it was now full of pee.  I guess he didn't feel like trekking SO FAR to the bathroom.  Little fart.
It's a good thing he's cute.

In the last photo,  he was 'playing' some game on the Wii.  Zach was actually playing the game behind him on the couch, but Owen was holding on to the nunchuck and whenever Zach would move or score a point, Owen would scream and dance around "I did it!  I did it!"  
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment