Friday, September 11, 2009

September 10

It's here! It's here! And of course I'm playing with it before reading the instructions. I did actually download a pdf file of the instruction manual and glance through it while waiting and watching the clock for the UPS man. Yes, I ordered it to be shipped overnight...but it made sense. Amazon had it for 30 bucks cheaper than Best Buy. But if Best Buy had had it in the store, I would have driven over myself and picked it up. Adding the overnight shipping cost was still less than if I'd bought it at Bestbuy...so...I think my rationalization makes perfect sense ;)

A few quick photos...I have a lot to learn with it, but I'm already thrilled that I took these INDOORS with no big flash glare on anyone's face and no blurring of the motion, either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment