Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Five more days?

*faint*
I don't know where the time has gone. I guess that's about it. Meredith and Kelley, this one's for you.

*cue music*

Ok, now I get to play with spacing. Have I mentioned how much I hate this format? Or at least the nonexistent, hard to visualize tutorials for using it. I type, upload photos, they take up the space I've used for typing, I have to try and move things around in a quarter of the space that my laptop gives me...it ain't fun. It's a pain in the ass.

And now my cursor is invisible. Holy crap.

Anyway, my sweet Houdini has managed to remove his diaper without interrupting his clothing status. Impressive, I do believe. But not nearly as impressive as typing in a format that has no visible cursor and one which will require that I count to 13 to space out to move my photos in such a way that they present themselves at the end of a text. Or maybe I'll just move them to the end and hit 'delete' several times to erase the unfortunate spaces.

Arrrrggghhhh. At least he didn't pee in a vacuum cleaner today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my. It looks like he's wearing the same romper he was in the photos from 5 days ago. *sigh* We are accepting donations for clothing.

squirrelgirl said...

LOL!!! Houdini, indeed.

Post a Comment