Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thursday, July 9

Ok, so I know I'm not TYPING this on the 9th, but these photos are from that time. I don't remember everything that was going on in my head, I try to keep some sort of thought linked to the photos to tell the story, but when you procrastinate as badly as I do, you tend to pay for it by losing out on the memory of those details. Le sigh. I know the basics, but the cute, sweet, whatever feelings that may have been tied to the pictures are gone.

Here are Zach and Sophia, playing 'Neopets'. Basically playing dolls but with plush animals. I don't think Zach has ever done anything similar other than playing with his super hero figures and that he's always done alone. So I had to sneak a shot from outside her bedroom door. Later she informed me that she didn't really like having wars in Neopetopia :(












The 9th was Caleb's official birthday. Brittany baked him a chocolate cake and got busy making decorations with markers and card stock. I bought some picture frames and had each of the kids make him a piece of art work that he could then frame and hang in his little house. The glitter glue took a long, long time to dry (even though mom WARNED you to use it sparingly for this very reason!) so Zach's isn't quite ready for a frame in the photo.




























And how could I not post these cute pics of my little guy?























Then, if you don't want a cat to guard your dishes, you should probably latch the door. I bet Sage makes you pay a cat food toll before she allows you to take a plate.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through Facebook and Castle Age. Your photos and family are absolutely lovely. My birthday was also July 9th, I'm glad you all had a wonderful handmade birthday party too! My 6 and 2 year old decorated for my "surprise" party. Thank you for sharing your experiences.

Post a Comment