Tuesday, July 14, 2009

And to finally catch up...

Yesterday Casi and Kelly came by to celebrate Casi's birthday. We met them about 2 weeks ago at the first party when Kathy came to town. So of course I grabbed the camera to get some pics of everyone. Sophia was very agreeable to the posing and picture taking requests. Zach was busy trying to get me to take pics of his flying leaps off the hillside and Owen was, as usual, not very happy unless I was holding him. Yesterday was actually pretty extreme for him, I think he was tired b/c this morning he got up early (as usual!) but then fell back to sleep for an additional 2 1/2 hours. Very abnormal, but very very VERY much appreciated.

Anyway, here are the pics. Along with two others I took a few days back and forgot to post them.








0 comments:

Post a Comment