Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Owl be back...

So I made it a full month without posting....ummm.  Oops.  What can I say, a year's worth of neglect is still in my system, that and the fact that school is wrapping up and I'm just THAT good at procrastinating.  But if you read here, then you know that fact all too well.

About a week and a half ago, I was graced with the presence of these amazing creatures surprising me in my back yard as I sipped my morning coffee.  So small, quiet and cute, I fell in love.  They danced and pranced and put on a show for me and my camera when they should have been sleeping.  Pardon the composition, I was trying to stay out of their space, palm fronds and such were frequently in the way.  But alas, they only stayed a day.  Well, most of them.  One of the young ones hung out for an extra day and (I HOPE!) his mama came back for him the following night to rejoin his family.












Photobucket

1 comments:

squirrelgirl said...

Squeeeee! Adorable little screechies!

Post a Comment