Saturday, April 6, 2013

Holy Macaroni!

I check nbcnews.com every morning for my news fix, and noticed last week that they were doing viewer submitted photos for voting, the next week would be 'sunrise' photos.  Well, I figured I had the perfect photo from last year when I dragged poor Owen out for a sunrise shot of a shuttle fly-over.  So I submitted it.  Today I checked the website and holy carp, my photo was not only listed as one of the ones to vote for, but it was THE photo depicting the entire article! *faint*

So go vote already!  I think you have the whole week, but I'm not really sure.  I feel like I've won already, just by being selected, but still, shoot for the stars, dude!

http://www.today.com/travel/its-snap-stunning-sunrises-1B9232834

A few more photos from that day...I may have posted some here before but I can't remember and I'm too lazy to check right this moment...zzzz.....

ETA:  Those were from the Discover flyover and I DID post them already.  So enjoy the repeat! :)








Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment