Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

Ok, I know what you are probably thinking.  That is, if you have read much of this blog in the past 2 years.  You're probably thinking "Wow, another new year, she's going to try that photo 365 crap again.  WHATever."  Well, I have news for you.  I am NOT doing the photo 365 again, I know better than to set myself up after two epic fails.  However, I am going to try and blog more consistently.  I also made a half-assed promise to myself to take more photos of the boys.  So I asked Zach if he prefers odd or even numbers.  He picked odd, SO that means I want to TRY and take a photo of him on every odd numbered day and one of Owen on every even-numbered day.  But I'm not going to beat myself up if I miss some here and there.  Just like today.

But I DID take one photo.  The date is 1/1/11 and my house number is 1111.  So I just had to take a picture of the clock at 11:11.  Please excuse the dust.  I swear, the dust in my house breeds like bunnies with an irrational fear of extinction.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment