Thursday, December 31, 2009

Merry Christmas...ummm...a week ago...

and Happy New Year while I'm at it! Hey, maybe I'll start the 365 project all over again tomorrow and actually keep at it. Excuse me? Don't laugh at me. It's possible.

Santa brought exactly what Zachary asked for...Construction Devastator. And Owen got a Radio Flyer Big Wheel. It's a little too big at the moment, but he'll grow into it sooner than I'd like. My baby's getting so big.

We also have a new kitty, her name is Tessa. We endured another heart-breaking pet loss, and I just couldn't bear to tell Zachary that our beloved Misha was gone. It happened so fast, and on the last day of school...how could I ruin his Christmas break? The dilemma was solved when I found Tessa on PetFinders the next day. We delayed breaking the news about Misha until we had Tessa home with us and her presence really softened the blow. She has been the best cat EVER....more human than cat it seems, extremely sweet and even allows Owen to carry her upside down (although I don't allow it!). We love her just as much as we miss Misha. And we now have a lime tree next to our orange tree (the Elmo tree).




0 comments:

Post a Comment