Monday, October 26, 2009

Another one of THOSE days

...where I get to showcase how awesome I am NOT. I guess there was a very, VERY good reason we weren't allowed to have Owen for several years, there is no way I could handle him and another small-ish child. I don't know what other words to use besides FAST and destructive and FAST. I'm so glad he hasn't injured himself horribly, I can only pray that his guardian angel doesn't get worn out.

The lock to the refrigerator just broke yesterday. I should have gotten it replaced, but it hasn't been more than a nuisance with his opening the door frequently, never a danger issue. Until today. I even made sure his sippy cup was on a low shelf in case he decided to go looking for it.

Keep in mind that shelf was over his head. He escaped unscathed, although perhaps a little startled.

1 comments:

Sharon said...

Ohhhhh, my gosh! LOL. I'm glad he didn't get hurt. How did he manage to get the whole shelf down?!?!

Post a Comment